Corporate Social Responsibility
The Company believes a business to be more than just an economic hub but rather an organ of the society and strives to uphold the three pillars of People, Planet and Profit, laid down by the founders who stressed the importance of embracing integrated growth and a holistic thinking towards business. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as not just a responsibility, but, being responsive towards the communities in which they operate.
The Company envisions that the CSR projects can create significant positive impact on the wellbeing of communities and will contribute towards sustainable development of natural resources.
Transcending horizons to create Sustainable, Empowered and Responsible Communities.
To be a catalyst for creating sustainable communities by designing interventions in the areas of natural resource management, human resource development, socio-economic development and infrastructure development of the communities in and around our operations and in other need based locations.
CSR Policy Objective :
- To encompass the company’s philosophy in pursuit of inclusive growth and equitable development.
- To outline the development areas in which the Company shall get involved in
- To direct formulation of the CSR annual plan in pursuance of the CSR policy in accordance with the prevailing CSR Rules.
- Serve as a guiding document aiding in identification, execution and monitoring of the CSR projects.
CSR Committee :
|Sr. No.||Name of Director||Designation|
|1.||Mr. Ashwin C. Shroff, Chairman||Promoter, Executive Chairman|
|2.||Mr. R. N. Bhogale||Independent Director|
|3.||Mr. M. B. Parekh||Independent Director|
|4.||Mr. R. M. Pandia||Independent Director|
|5.||Dr. Meena Galliara||Independent Director|
- Financial Reports
- Annual Reports
- Contact for Grievances
- Unclaimed / Unpaid Amount
- Corporate Announcements
- Share Holding Pattern
- Company Policies
- Voting Results
- Miscellaneous Documents
- Shares to be transferred to IEPF
- Composition of Board and Committees
- Annual Return
- Secretarial Compliance Report
- Consolidated Related Party Transactions
- Documents for Inspection - 60th AGM
- Corporate Social Responsibility
New products, exhibitions and trade shows, innovations and initiatives – there is a lot always going on at Excel. Find out the latest happenings. View More