Excel OWC (Organic Waste Convertor) is an easy to use Decentralized Waste Management System to turn large amounts of organic waste such as kitchen waste, garden waste, food processing waste etc. into compost. The system is designed to eliminate odour and also to remove the problem of irritants such as flies and rats.
The Excel OWC is a bio-mechanical Composting System which consists of the OWC machine, Curing System and a number of optional accessories for specific waste challenges.
Segregate organic waste
Feed it to the OWC. Add Bioculum and absorbent as recommended
In 15 minutes, the OWC processes the waste
Place into the curing system
In just 10 days your compost is ready for the market or your organic kitchen garden
- India’s No.1 Composting System
- Excel OWC System offers you proven success. It is India’s most widely used de-centralized organic waste treatment system with over 1000 systems successfully installed and operated.
- 1 year warranty
- The OWC machine and system comes with free preventive quarterly maintenance in the first year and warranty for any breakdown due to manufacturing defect.
- Service support
- in case of any breakdowns, we are just a phone call away. We also provide comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract anywhere in India to keep your OWC working in top condition
- 48 hour response-
- We are committed to fast response and resolution of any breakdowns so that you can get uninterrupted output.
- Get FCO compliant compost
- The compost out of OWC meets the most stringent quality norms in India, making your composting project more economically feasible.
- The trust of Excel Industries
- Established in 1941 Excel Industries is committed to the cause of the environment and sustainability. Excel OWC System is the product of years of passionate research and development into sustainable waste management.
- Housing societies
- Industrial kitchens
- Malls and food courts
- Medium and Large Hospitals
- Large scale corporate cafeterias
- Food processing companies
- Municipal wards, markets, parks and gardens
- Organized agriculture
- Temples and other religious institutions
The size of the system depends on the quantity of waste that is expected to be handled. We manufacture the OWC system in a wide range of sizes and also make a number of accessories to address specific waste challenges.
The Excel OWC machine is Excel’s patented Organic Waste Converter. The machine takes organic waste and Excel Bioculum as input and to create manure starter. In just one week of curing the processed waste is transformed into FCO compliant manure that can be used on site in gardens or agriculture.
The OWC uses proprietary technology to optimally homogenize, aerate and hydrate waste. The process is robust enough to handle an extremely wide ranges and grades of waste. The OWC is designed to be extremely simple to operate and requires minimal training.
Maintain perfect moisture and keep track of your compost as it cures, with Excel's Curing systems. Durable and ergonomically designed, Excel’s curing systems are indispensible to making your composting project a success.
The Double Shredder pretreats solid compact wastes such as animal bone, small twigs and thin branches etc for easy feed into the OWC machine. The Double Shredder is an essential accessory if your system needs to treat meat bones waste and garden waste. The machine ensures that the OWC System works optimally when handling even waste traditionally considered difficult to treat.
- Industrial kitchens
- Corporate parks
- Egg treatment centers
The Garden Shredder is needed to preprocess solid chunky garden waste such as branches, wood chips and saplings. It crushes solid chunky waste into a consistency that can be easily handled by the OWC machine.
This accessory is vital for those who will be treating garden waste in their OWC system.
- Municipal Gardens
- Corporate Parks
When your organic waste output is on a large scale i.e. greater than 2 tons per day then you need a system designed to handle bigger volumes. Excel’s Large Scale OWC Systems are tailormade solutions to waste challenge at large scales. Our Large Scale Systems function as waste treatment plants that automate a number of labour intensive processes.
Bioculum is a mixture of micro organism cultures that accelerates the aerobic composting of bio degradable organic waste....View More